Thank you, First Baptist Church, Perth

The piano my grandmother gave me is a lovely piano and I am thankful for it.  We've used it for the last 15 years and I have pictures of my grandma and I, or my grandma and Alexis, or all three of us, sitting beside each other playing something (or she was playing something and I was distracting her with plunky notes...) My mom remembers practicing her scales on it.  It has had a lot of Matheson/Ley-girls pound away on the keys.

BUT - it is a needy piano and it has been hard to tune for several years because the board is damaged.  A few years ago, I asked our piano tuner to keep his eyes open for a good, used piano for us.

Last week, the Perth First Baptist Church gifted a beautiful Heintzman upright to us.   

We could not be more thankful.  It's so lovely and the touch is perfect and it came at just the right time; both the boys are prepping for RCM exams in the spring and we needed a solid piano to practice on.  

The church was so generous and sent it with blessings and prayers for my family.  Liz - Thank you so much.  We will purpose to glorify God with this piano.  "My heart is steadfast, O God, I will sing and make music with all my soul." Psalm 108:1

My grandma's piano is still in the dining room and I still play it the most.  I hope and pray that I will have pictures of me and my grandkids plunking away at notes....  for He is Faithful.